Venture builder and early stage accelerator in Africa
Build. Invest. Enjoy.
VENTURE BUILDER STUDIO: LESS RISK, MORE EFFICIENCY FOR INVESTOR
If you haven't already invested in a studio, you will be in the next 12 months. Why?
African startup economy is growing faster than the global economy
564 startups raised a combined $2,15 bn in 2021
Total funding secured by African tech startups
Funded African tech startups by year
Startups in Africa have already raised $2.25 billion* in the first four months of the year. This is 2.5x times the amount that had been raised by the end of April in 2021 (5x 2020, 8x 2019).
With +125% YoY quarterly growth in Q2 2022, Africa is simply the only region that continued growing YoY
ADOPTION OF TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS BY YOUTH IS THE MAIN GROWTH DRIVER
There are more people entering the workforce in Africa alone in the next 10 years than the rest of the world combined. 60% of the population is under the age of 25 – ready to implement new digital and tech products into their life.
WE HAVE ALREADY SELECTED SHORT LIST OF PROJECTS TO CONSIDER INVESTMENT
Send us an e-mail to get more info about Zeala Ventures investment opportunities
MEET THE TEAM
WORKING TOGETHER SINCE 2015
- Serial entrepreneur in ecommerce and services
- 5 years of strategic consulting at McKinsey Moscow and Sub-Saharan Africa office
- 5 years of M&A and Portfolio management experience in industrial holdings
- Managed VC investment portfolio of 12 companies
- Worked in >50 countries
- Co-founder of 3 e-com startups in b2b and b2c
- Consultant for digital strategies and IT product-management in e-com
- 12+ years of experience in digital communications, PR and marketing in Russia, Africa and CIS
- Engaged in creative economy development for Ufa city
- Mentor in Mentor in Tech program for digital and communications track
- Founder and CEO, Botho Emerging Markets Group advising in Africa and Middle East
- Over 25 years of experience in government and investment projects as well as mentoring Global Fortune 500 companies
- Angel/Seed Investor in 8 women-led companies in Africa
- African Leadership Network early developer
- Worked in>50 countries
- Serial entrepreneur in energy, infrastructure and transport
projects in Africa
- 6 years of strategic and operational consulting at
McKinsey’s London and Sub- Saharan Africa office
- 5 years of M&A and portfolio management experience in FMCG, manufacturing and infrastructure in Africa
- Led the development of the Vision 2030 strategy for Kenya
We're passionate about one thing - your success!
What startup gets?
Need help? Book a call at a time to suit your schedule
Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya